By: Kirra Rohan
I enjoy eating cookies, but I’m not the best baker around. When I discovered this recipe for no-bake cookies, I almost died.
1) I can make them in a snap, easily and
2) ..well, they’re easy! Plus, it doesn’t require anything strange. In fact, you might just have all the ingredients sitting in your cupboard right now. :D
2 cups white sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 pinch salt
1/2 cup peanut butter (I use creamy, but I know my brother LOVES it with chunky!)
3 cups quick cooking oats
1. Heat the sugar, cocoa, milk, and butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil.
2. Remove from the heat and stir in everything else! Make sure to the stir the peanut butter in quickly so that it melts.
3. Drop onto wax paper and let it cool. Or just take a spoon and eat it from the saucepan. >_>
Topic: Recipes Tags: cookies, kirra rohan, recipes